On the road for Memorial Day! No post on Monday, and just a few random interesting factoids for amusement today.
- Tomato plant stems and leaves are toxic to most pets.
- Cocoa trees can live to be 200 years old, but they only produce chocolate-usable cocoa beans for 25 years.
- Butter was the first food product allowed by law to have artificial coloring.
- Rain has never been recorded in some parts of the Atacama Desert in Chile.
- The first animal to orbit the moon was the tortoise.
- Baby porcupines are called porcupettes.
- A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
- A pregnant goldfish is called a twit.
- Babies are born without knee caps.
Learn something new? Your turn: add one random factoid to the list! Leave your answers in the comments.
Post a Comment